eye30 · 7 · 1655

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-24742034

On their official microblog account, police identify what they regard as common driving mistakes among women.

They include a lack of sense of direction, forgetting to release the handbrake while driving and failing to change gear.

Interesting reading so read it in full......
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Lester

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Batemans Bay, NSW
Fair cop. :whistler: I thought women could only drive vehicles equipped with automatic transmission. :-[ :lol: :victory:
  • FD i30 Trophy

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Kiitikat, please note I'm saying nothing.  :whistler:
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Like many foreigners,women shouldn't be let loose behind the wheel  :whistler: this'll bring em out  :rofl:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Lester

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Batemans Bay, NSW
Like many foreigners,women shouldn't be let loose behind the wheel  :whistler: this'll bring em out  :rofl:

Are there many Sheilas on this site then?  :Drive: :fingers: Come on ladies, show us how you change gears using ye olde double clutch method on the crash gearbox with no syncromesh. :whistler: :-[ 

I learnt to drive when I was aged 18 or so in the Australian Army Reserve, driving 8 wheeled WW2 Studebaker trucks, the Yanks had left in OZ after the war, their transmission was as described above, crash gearbox, no syncromesh.   No silky smooth 6 speed i30 gear box. :blubber:
  • FD i30 Trophy

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Are there many Sheilas on this site then?  :Drive: :fingers: Come on ladies, show us how you change gears using ye olde double clutch method on the crash gearbox with no syncromesh. :whistler: :-[ 

Of members prepared to give that information, 106, Lester.  :whistler:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen

I learnt to drive when I was aged 18 or so in the Australian Army Reserve, driving 8 wheeled WW2 Studebaker trucks, the Yanks had left in OZ after the war, their transmission was as described above, crash gearbox, no syncromesh.   No silky smooth 6 speed i30 gear box. :blubber:
Luv the old Studebakers,did you get to drive any of the old 6x6 Acco's with the five spd crach box and  high/low transfer case,like the SB's those mothers would go anywhere
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal