i30 Owners Club

Missing instantaneous fuel consumption.

Adi · 9 · 3131

Offline Adi

• 2nd Gear
Hi in my hyundai i30 1.4 there is no  instantaneous fuel consumption (how much car uses in current moment). In my original instruction indeed there is missing this, but in other one found in the internet they say it should be, is it by default disabled, can I do anything about this ?
  • hyundai i30 2010 1.4 petrol

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
You don't have it in your car. The FD (2007-2012) didn't have that feature, but the newer GD have it.
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline Adi

• 2nd Gear
this is not true, this image comes from manual book for hyundai from 2010, its in polish but on left you have average and on the right is current (in current moment)

• hyundai i30 2010 1.4 petrol

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
Then we need someone with a newer FD than mine to answer, because my understanding was that the FD didn't have this feature. My 2008 don't have it.
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Then we need someone with a newer FD than mine to answer, because my understanding was that the FD didn't have this feature. My 2008 don't have it.

I suspect it might be unique to the Czech made cars. Neither of our Korean made i30's had it (and yours is Korean made too I think Henning!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
First I've head of it in this model. If some kind person would care to translate the Polish text, that might shed some light on things.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
Taken from Google Translate...   :confused:

FOREWORD
Dzigkujemy for choosing a car Hyundai. We are pleased to welcome Parlstwa in rosnqcym among wymagajqcych ukyt-Hyundai-person cars. Modern technology and high jakoe6 katclego design produced by our self-gait Hyundai sq dumq our company.
This manual presents wlaaciwoeci obsiugi and obs4ugg your new Hyundai. We recommend that you carefully ± ne it contradicts the-cheap, because ± information contained in it much przyczyni6 magician to provide you with sig wigkszej satisfaction with the new car.
Rowniet We recommend that all czynnoki obstugowe and maintenance were performed by an authorized Hyundai obsiugi stations. Authorized Hyundai obsiugi stations se prepared to 6wiadczenia highest ± higher quality maintenance services and mainte-tive and to provide any assistance niezbecinej.
HYUNDAI MOTOR MANUFACTURING CZECH s.r.o.
Note: Poniewak car came vvtakiciele equally ± bgclq need the information contained in this manual were obtained with ± s car sales, please leave it in the cap ± day. Dzigkujemy.
Using IE OSTRO2N QUALITY low fuel and lubricant specifications Hyundai niespeiniajqcych mote spowodowat Serious damage to the engine and gearbox bieg6w. ● Be sure to always stosowa6 high jakaaci fuel and lubricants CASH-iniajace meet the requirements set out in chapter 9-4 Clears the "Specifications" in this manual obsiugi.
Copyright 2010 Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech sro. All rights reserved ± one. Czete None of this publication may ± e by6 in any form reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, without the prior written consent of Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech sro.

Type B 0F0040224 / 0FD040047L
Type R 0FD040220 / 0FD040047E
r.
92 0
Type A
The average fuel zu2ycie (1/100 km) This mode is calculated Mean zutycie zutytego fuel based on fuel and mileage since the last reset indications. Total ilott zutytego fuel is calculated based on the instantaneous value of the engine fuel zutycia. In order to obtain accurate wskazari nalety car przejechat odlegioSt over 50 m. The indications range from 0.1 to 99.9 // 100 km. Pressing the TRIP & Rte. ' nit 1 s, while the Mean zutycie Displays pal-wa, resets the indications (---).
Type A
Instantaneous fuel zu2ycie (11100 km) This mode is calculated instantaneous zutycie Pag-ciggu important in the last few seconds.
Features Hyundai
* NOTE • Jeieli sic znajdnje vehicle is not on the pi-network lab podiedu odluczony the battery, the "Motliwy course at wykorzy-standing Remaining fuel in the fuel tank" mote dzialat not properly. The computer does not detect poldadowy add-ing into the fuel tank in less nit Had 6 throw. • Zniycie molliwy fuel and mileage using fuel from zmieniak mop sic greatly terms zaleino§ci of driving, and driving styln przyzwy-czajen driver and vehicle condition. • Mo2ltwy przebleg using fuel from the tank is wartaciq approximate-ion + Mote It sic roini6 of wartoici sculpture-do real.

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
 :undecided:

Basically the text says there are 2 modes, but not if it's selectable or not.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal