i30 Owners Club

issues with Ipod classic 120 gb not being able to control with the radio system

Offline bear1963

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Essex
I have a 2012 i30 blue active and have an issue with my Ipod 120gb classic that it will work when plugged into the aux socket with the correct lead but i am unable to control it from the controls on the sterring wheel or the main radio. anybody got any idea's on why this might be. ??? UPDATE 24/01/2013 problem now fixed and can control from the steering wheel and radio. Hyundai Tech said try and use ipod with computer cable that came with it rather than the correct lead that you get with Hyundai and hey presto all working correctly now very happy i30 owner xx
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 20:36:42 by bear1963 »
  • 2012 i30 blue active diesel 1.6cc

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
When you say plugged into aux socket, do you mean plugged into the USB and aux port with the Hyundai cable or plugged into USB with the Apple cable?
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline bear1963

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Essex
When you say plugged into aux socket, do you mean plugged into the USB and aux port with the Hyundai cable or plugged into USB with the Apple cable?
Cheers its all fixed now had to plug in with cable that came withn ipod rather than the hyundai lead all ok now cheers
  • 2012 i30 blue active diesel 1.6cc

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Cheers its all fixed now had to plug in with cable that came withn ipod rather than the hyundai lead all ok now cheers

:goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal