i30 Owners Club

Just Wondering

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Just a week ago Sue received a notice from the MAGGOTS from traffic infringement, as it was allegedly some driving Alvin,Sue gave it straight to me an said you have another fine also two demerit point's  :crazy1: so on closer inspection (and using a deblurring glass) guess what found not only was the infringement made out for the wrong number plate, it was made out for a different coloured car  :head_knock: plus it was taken on a morning I had several witness's that I and Alvin where absolutely no where the misjudgement of the alleged driver was.  :TutTut: Absolute F&#@wit's I'm wondering how many people just pay the fines without checking them,this is the second posted infringement in the same number of month's I've had to take action on,I even asked this time whether this department HR people where now employing like all other big business's cheap non English speaking/reading blind 457 visa worker's to keep the departments fine quota's up :whistler: the person on the other end of the phone took offense at the comment  :eek: anyhow got yet another apology letter from the police infringement department, get many more I'll be able to wall paper my officer
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
:snigger:

(click to show/hide)
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :sweating: :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal