i30 Owners Club

(2017 Mk3) I need to replace the arm rest

danmed · 4 · 1112

Offline danmed

• 1st Gear

• Reading
Hi All,

So i stupidly load a bit of wood with a nail into the car the other day and tore the pleather top to the arm rest.. Wife isn't overly happy!

I've bought a used center console off ebay and i'm planning (hoping) to remove the top arm rest lid from that, replace mine and then re-sell what's left..

I can find a couple of examples of how to remove the centre console itself, but ahead of that does anyone have any advise on how to just remove the top of the armrest?

I've gotten hold of the Haynes manual but that doesn't appear to be much help.. (i swear those things used to tell you how to remove every nut and bolt and put it back together again)..

Before i start to randomly pull at plastic coverings i could really use some ideas!
  • Hynudai I30 Se Nav T-Gdi (2017 MK3)

Offline Greyhound

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
You should see an exploded diagram of the entire "Console" on partsouk.com. But it is no Haynes Manual.
  • i30 PD 2020 1.0 T-GDi

Offline josh1990

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      NSW
Got a link to said Haynes manual? The only one I can see is for an elantra  - would love a physical copy

Offline danmed

• 1st Gear

• Reading
I only found a PDF unfortunately.

Edit : Turns out what i found was an owners manual.. and not the workshop manual.
  • Hynudai I30 Se Nav T-Gdi (2017 MK3)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal