• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Public posts

Hyundai Australia

added 5 new photos — at Rally Australia
18 November ·

Introducing David Richards! David was the first person in Australia to place a deposit on a i30N, so we sent him on an all-expenses paid trip to the WRC in Coffs Harbour. See some of the highlights below #HyundaiWRC #WRC #i30NExperience #i20
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Nice one! One of my B.I.L.'s is a David Richards, but obviously a different guy! :D
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
what is the difference between the i30 sr & the i30n?
I saw that rally on tv the hy won I think, would they take that first buyer up in a chopper to watch that race?
do they have full race harness and race seats roll cadge?

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
I saw that rally on tv the hy won I think, would they take that first buyer up in a chopper to watch that race?
There are i30N reports on here, John.
It's a rocketship.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
@Lakes N is the track ready model, 202kw 2ltr turbo, no roll cage or race harness but the chassis dynamics - engine - brakes - seating and such are all upgraded to have some fun with :)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

@Lakes N is the track ready model, 202kw 2ltr turbo, no roll cage or race harness but the chassis dynamics - engine - brakes - seating and such are all upgraded to have some fun with :)

@Lakes and it has been tuned and overseen by Albert Biermann who was the number one man at BMW to oversee the development of most of their "M" cars...

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales

@Lakes and it has been tuned and overseen by Albert Biermann who was the number one man at BMW to oversee the development of most of their "M" cars...

sounds great dazz, can you remember that rally guy we had in forum back in 2008, got his first turbo diesel, used it as a rally car and was going strong &  hy sponsored him, was grass routs but that little fd was the car that could do it at the time.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

sounds great dazz, can you remember that rally guy we had in forum back in 2008, got his first turbo diesel, used it as a rally car and was going strong &  hy sponsored him, was grass routs but that little fd was the car that could do it at the time.

There was "kind of" two of them.. Razy in WA (who I met) who went in one of the Targas and HMC something..?

Offline Smokeyr67

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal