i30 Owners Club

Hyundai i30 wiring diagram

klavdij · 16 · 12977

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
Dear,

I would like to have or anyone knows where to find wiring diagram for Hyundai 1.6 i30 2011 bludrive. Thank you
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Dear,

I would like to have or anyone knows where to find wiring diagram for Hyundai 1.6 i30 2011 bludrive. Thank you

Help a dumb fella out, what's bludrive and which diagram? For bludrive?
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
Electrical wiring diagram (OBD is without power) and I wrote bluedrive i30 1.6 2011 (Thats the name of the car)
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Electrical wiring diagram (OBD is without power) and I wrote bluedrive i30 1.6 2011 (Thats the name of the car)
Ok, got somewhere to start then but I have a bad feeling it may come from the ECU. Back shortly , can't be 100% sure it will be correct but that port would  be pinned out to a standard.

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
Ok thank you for the diagram. One thing more. Maybe it is something wrong with the ecu, beacuse i see all open doors when i drive, but the fusses are ok.
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Ok thank you for the diagram. One thing more. Maybe it is something wrong with the ecu, beacuse i see all open doors when i drive, but the fusses are ok.
So you have no power at the OBD and all doors ajar indication on th ecentre display and power comes via room lamp fuse and BCM would rely on ground signal from door switch which should also turn interior lamps on with door open if interior light is set to turn on with doors.

So, does the interior lights switch on and off with the doors opening and closing ?

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
At the main fuse box inside, on drivers side of dash, centre column of fuses should be a ROOM LP 15amp fuse, may pay to check if that is blown, It may not be a missing ground but the BCM will be the one that monitors the door that activates the lamp and then indicate the ajar images, that's what I'm thinking, same fuse sends power to OBD

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
I checked all fuses in the car and it seems everything OK. But yes like you said, the interior lights do not switch on/off when I close or open the door.
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
I checked all fuses in the car and it seems everything OK. But yes like you said, the interior lights do not switch on/off when I close or open the door.
How did you check the ROOM LP fuse? Do you have a multimeter?

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
I disconnect the ROOM fuse (before that I thought that it is not possibile - two fuses in one plastic holder). I see that is blown, so I will replace it and see what happen. Thank you.
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
This is far more fascinating than private chat.

I cant wait to see where klavdij leads our naive and vulnerable Ippi consultant.  :twisted:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
This is far more fascinating than private chat.

I cant wait to see where klavdij leads our naive and vulnerable Ippi consultant.  :twisted:
:scared: ambush?

Offline klavdij

• 2nd Gear
It is not an ambush or anything else, it is just my non-knowledge of it:)
  • hyundai i30 bluedrive

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
It is not an ambush or anything else, it is just my non-knowledge of it:)
Of course the real fun in all this is if we solve the puzzle, I'm certainly curious :winker:

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
it is just my non-knowledge of it

Same as like my car now. I put key in and radio screen look like calculator I byd in Hong Kong  and I here voices to.
Please help, thank you.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal