Detailed Guide to Hosting Images on Imgur

AlanHo · 3 · 1726

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
CraigB drew up an excellent "flowchart" of how to use imgur instead of our upload manager :link: Uploading photos using IMGUR.COM (new method) and it's still relevant

You don't need a registered account on imgur - but it makes resurrecting uploaded images tedious unless you kept a record of the codes you have used.

This forum has an upload manager inside every post which makes it simple to post images that are stored on your computer. However,  resurrecting images is also difficult unless you keep a record of the codes and adverts are sometimes injected by the host.

I prepared a guide for friends and family describing in detail how to get an Imgur account and how to use it. It has proved especially useful to those who are not all that computer literate and simply expands CraigB's good work..

You have a choice of formats and you can edit the docx file if you save a copy on your computer to suit your own needs.

pdf file      :    :link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

docx file    :    :link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 19:45:55 by AlanHo »
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Thanks, Alan :goodjob:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline wooly

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Tasmania
Thanks for that - bookmarked for future reference.
  • 2018 PD2 i30 Elite 2.0 white

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal