i30 Owners Club

I30 2017 DAB favirotes list change order.since updating

Locka · 4 · 2995

Offline Locka

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Essex
Hi everyone,  I upgraded screen from 5" to 8" all worked fine,but thought I would upgrade the maps from 2018 to latest available.  Upgrade went fine.  but the new Interface is worse in my option.  I have checked documentation but cannot find any answer to my question

1) I don't seem to be able to change order of my Favourites is this correct?  If I add one in it puts in a specific order.  (Although you can now delete one not just replace it)

2) Also the new maps look way worse than original ones
  • I30 2017 E T-GDI 2017 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1t, Manual, Red

Offline Greyhound

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
2) Also the new maps look way worse than original ones

I agree, new maps in updated version are not as good as previous version I had from new IMO.
Also why the road name ticker running at the bottom. Would not be needed if road names were clearer as before.
At least new changes to speed limits (e.g. new 20mph zones) are now shown.
  • i30 PD 2020 1.0 T-GDi

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
 :wss:  :agreed:

I originally thought - setting my display to Mocha - that the new maps were great, but then I went on a few trips and thought otherwise.

Some improvements, sure, like the GPS speed display and current road limits below 30mph.

As for favourites - never used them but will have a look at the weekend.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Locka

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Essex
:wss:  :agreed:

I originally thought - setting my display to Mocha - that the new maps were great, but then I went on a few trips and thought otherwise.

Some improvements, sure, like the GPS speed display and current road limits below 30mph.

As for favourites - never used them but will have a look at the weekend.
Thanks I listen a few dab radio stations and i use to be able to select which order they were in.  but you could not delete them now looks likes you can not order them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 18:17:12 by Locka »
  • I30 2017 E T-GDI 2017 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1t, Manual, Red

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal