i30 Owners Club

Comparing i30 models to the vw golf?

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Thanks for all the help everyone... I am now a proud owner of a hyundai i30 PD2 SR Premium in orange... happy chappy!
$34500 drive away price.... probably could have got better but couldnt stomach having to talk to another salesperson haha
Congratulations on the new car :goodjob: don't forget to add your photos to the gallery...the PD section could do with some more :)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for all the help everyone... I am now a proud owner of a hyundai i30 PD2 SR Premium in orange... happy chappy!
$34500 drive away price.... probably could have got better but couldnt stomach having to talk to another salesperson haha

You've done well! Congrats. I'm a bit jealous,  I kind of wish I'd gone the Premium version and the Pheonix Orange really zings!  :goodjob2: :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Congrats.

You chose.... wisely :goodjob:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I quite like the orange colour.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline Tristan60d

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      South East QLD
Yer i really thought i would hate the orange version when i saw it in pictures... especially with the red stitching but loved it once i saw it in person! Plus the misses likes it too which is always a big plus (especially when decided on the premium version on the final day.
  • i30 SR PD2 Premium Auto

Offline Burger28

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Gloucestershire, UK
Congratulations, I think you made the right choice.

I'd driven a lot of VWs, Skodas, Mercs, Audis, Peugeots, Citroens and Hyundais for work last year and I much preferred how the Hyundais drove, except for the high-end Audis. The VWs were worse than pretty much everything else, even though they're made by the same group as Audi.
  • 2010 FD 5 Door Hatch, Diesel 1.6lt, Manual, Silver

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Congratulation on the new car Tristan.  I am now in the same process as you were - about to commit to an SR Premium.

Just waiting for the dealers to get their act together and offer me at a price I can afford.  Hopefully soon, yet I am in no hurry.

• 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal