i30 Owners Club

I30cw Sport Body Parts in Canada?

Swagon · 6 · 4391

Offline Swagon

• 1st Gear

• ca Canada
      6ix
Hey I'm very new to the i30 community and have no clue where to find these parts. I want the sport bumpers and skirts for my car but cannot find them anywhere! If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated  :goodjob:

• Elantra Touring GLS

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
You'll have to search through some of the Korean aftermarket part sellers like here :link: Aeroparts : [MYRIDE] Hyundai i30 - Front Lip Set (Whole type) not sure if the wheel base is the same for the hatch and the wagon but if they are then side skits would match :link: Aeroparts : [MYRIDE] Hyundai i30 - Side Skirt Aeroparts Set Ver.2

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
For the FD the hatch have 2650 mm wheelbase, the wagon have 2700 mm...  ;)
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Thanks Asterix, that would mean the side skirts wouldn't fit then so Swagon might have to search through all the Korean sellers to see if anyone list kits for a wagon.

More kits listed here :link: i30 / Elantra Touring Luxgen Body Kit - Korean Auto Imports though still none that mention skirts for a wagon.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 20:27:44 by CraigB »

Offline Swagon

• 1st Gear

• ca Canada
      6ix
The body kit is OEM im pretty sure. Is there anybody from korea that can order through a dealership down there and then ship it here?

• Elantra Touring GLS

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
If it's an OEM kit then you are better off enquiring through a Hyundai dealer in your locality or email one of the Korean sellers that I've listed and explain what you're after.
I know our dealers here can supply and fit kits for GD models but not sure whether it's still possible for the older the FD's.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal