i30 Owners Club

DRL brightness compared to OEM

i30kk · 4 · 1399

Offline i30kk

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NT
Get my DRL installed yesterday, but has anyone noticed that the brightness of the EBAY DRL is actually like only 70%-75% compare to the factory fitted one?? it looks very dim even at night time?? any clue for that ?

cheers guys

• i30 Active X

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Get my DRL installed yesterday, but has anyone noticed that the brightness of the EBAY DRL is actually like only 70%-75% compare to the factory fitted one?? it looks very dim even at night time?? any clue for that ?

cheers guys

I wonder if it is a wiring issue because I think the ones on the PD dim to about that brightness when the headlights are on?  :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline i30kk

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NT

cheers guys

I wonder if it is a wiring issue because I think the ones on the PD dim to about that brightness when the headlights are on?  :undecided:

IMO these DRLs from ebay probably not the real OEM parts ...sad..
  • i30 Active X

Offline golftoeye30

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      North Hampshire
LED and DRL should be banned..

They are like the lamp on the front of a steam engine, if you can't see the engine what use is a light ??
  • 2011 1.6 CRDI COMFORT BLACK

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal