i30 Owners Club

Replacement i30 Fuse Box Cover

Offline sabotage3d

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London
Hi,
I was trying to find a replacement UK i30 1.4 2015 Fuse Box Cover. It should be this part but they can't ship to me: :link: SLK18754 Hyundai i30 Other interior part KOHGD53502 - Used car part online, low price | RRR.LT.
Do you think this one would match? :link: Cab fuse box cover center console fuse cover OBD diagnostic interface cover for hyundai Elantra 2017|Fuses| - AliExpress
  • I30 S Blue Drive 1368cc 2015

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
The one from Lithuania certainly looks like it should fit. The other has a slight geographical difference in the handle width, but may also fit.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I'm guessing the 6E option is the correct one but as Steve says the other may also fit.
Just for fun, I can try designing it for 3D printing if I can get enough information about dimensions.
I have FD and PD in the family but not a GD, so I don't have a physical exemplar for direct measurement.

The more I look, the more differences I find, such as edge lugs in different places. However, I don't think these small differences will matter so long as the overall dimensions are the same.

You could ask the sellers to provide you with *precise* dimensions and see whether the cover shapes are any different in size.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:10:18 by The Gonz »
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
@sabotage3d here's an easy-to-print replacement cover for a Kona.
If you can get specs for the cover you need, this can be scaled if necessary.

• Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal