i30 Owners Club

What model does this interface belong to?

ti30 · 6 · 5472

Offline ti30

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      VIC
Hi everyone,

We bought our i30 from a car yard and they have given us the wrong owners manual, discovered this a year later when looking for something specific and noticed the dashboard interface doesn't match up with the pictures in the book. We need help changing the clock time (going to the time settings on the touchscreen doesn't let me touch it to change) and I want to know where the AC fuses are because it's stopped working and want to check everything I can first before taking to the mechanics. It's a 2013/2014 model, trying to get the specifics from Hyundai but they keep saying their having trouble pulling the information up on their system...even though the car has been serviced there before.

Thanks in advance!
  • i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome. In our Technical Data section we have download links to the Series 1 (FD) and current series 3 (PD) model manuals but not yours (GD) I'll do some searching and put a link here if I find one online or in my archive. Unless someone else finds one first (hint, hint)  :cool:

You could try this...

:link: Behance

Or this link to my Dropbox I found a copy on my Laptop!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtyz1yjs8w0aygg/i30GD%20manual.pdf?dl=0
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline ti30

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      VIC
Thank you, I'll have a look when my partner gets home from work.
  • i30

Offline ti30

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      VIC
Still no luck unfortunately. It looks like the clock is synced with the GPS which isn't working. We get an error code which you can see in the image above. Is there anyway I can reset the computer/GPS from home without having to take it into a service center? It's only half way due for a service so would like to hold out.
  • i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Still no luck unfortunately. It looks like the clock is synced with the GPS which isn't working. We get an error code which you can see in the image above. Is there anyway I can reset the computer/GPS from home without having to take it into a service center? It's only half way due for a service so would like to hold out.

Disconnecting the negative terminal for 30 minutes + should do it.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal