i30 Owners Club

Front Fog lights & replacement DRLs for US Elantra GT

Offline Yellowmann

• 1st Gear

• us United States
Administrator Comment Split from :link: Front Fog lights for PD i30

Hey all, I think I might have found the part number for the grill and fog light assembly.
Hyundai i30 Parts Catalog

The part numbers appear to be 86563G4040 and 86564G4040. Now I need a figure out a vendor who will ship these to North America.

Hello S203, I am from PA and have been looking for the same.  I am on other Hyundai forums but no luck with finding someone who will ship to U.S. too.  I'm also looking to swap out the amber DLR to the one that European has which is the White DRL while on and blinks Amber as turn signals.  I think I would need to swap out the stock on the steering column to have a fog light switch too for this to be clean setup. 

Can anyone from EU, AU or Korea confirm this setup for your country?  I have even research to see if the 2019 model GT will have minor changes offering this setup for U.S.  But no luck that they will be doing that. 

Thanks in advance,
Charlie
  • 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport w/Tech

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Administrator Comment Split from :link: Front Fog lights for PD i30

Hey all, I think I might have found the part number for the grill and fog light assembly.
Hyundai i30 Parts Catalog

The part numbers appear to be 86563G4040 and 86564G4040. Now I need a figure out a vendor who will ship these to North America.

Hello S203, I am from PA and have been looking for the same.  I am on other Hyundai forums but no luck with finding someone who will ship to U.S. too.  I'm also looking to swap out the amber DLR to the one that European has which is the White DRL while on and blinks Amber as turn signals.  I think I would need to swap out the stock on the steering column to have a fog light switch too for this to be clean setup. 

Can anyone from EU, AU or Korea confirm this setup for your country?  I have even research to see if the 2019 model GT will have minor changes offering this setup for U.S.  But no luck that they will be doing that. 

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

None of the Aussie delivered PD models come with the fog lights. Onlyvthe Premium version of the 1.6T SR model gets the white/amber DRL's. I only have the standard SR, hopefully some with a premium can help.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline S203

• 1st Gear

• us United States
      Florida
Yeah right now it appears the only country to get front fogs is the UK based on my research. I haven’t had much of a chance to research the Korean PD. But I think the more time this generation is out the more parts will be available from wreckers who ship internationally. Also you’ve peeked my interest on the switch back drls. I’m curious if it’s plug and play or requires a different harness.
  • Elantra GT Sport

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
Also you’ve peeked my interest on the switch back drls. I’m curious if it’s plug and play or requires a different harness.

Im curious too.
Is there anybody on this fine website like Tw2005 that could check what the actual Hyundai part numbers are for premium Switchback DRL white / amber DRLs?  :whistler:
Or are they the same part number as the standard white DRL?  :wacko:
  • 2017 PD SR 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt Auto, Blue

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal