i30 Owners Club

The new Mazda 3 hatch

Dazzler · 41 · 9977

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
 :lol: yeah you'll have no blind spot problems with that one Gonz, 360 degrees of panoramic vision :goodjob2:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Not a fan of C pillars? :P

(click to show/hide)
I like Uterus's
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Be interested to drive one when they switch to the new technology engines.. Only for interest sake though. Projected economy for Auto isn't that amazing.

:link: Mazda confirms Skyactiv-X outputs | CarAdvice

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

I just happened to be parked near a Mazda dealer today so decided to have a sit in a couple of versions of the Mazda 3 hatch.

Yes, the quality is impressive with all the soft touch materials and stuff but so dark! With the big C pillar and jet black trim including headlining felt like a cave to me. If I'd gone that way I would have had to option red or some other colour seats.

It's all academic anyway, it suffers from the same issue as the new Corolla.  Boot is way too small for us.. Maybe the sedan would be a bit better with larger back windows and a bigger boot. They didn't have one available to look at.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I think the Mazda comes in 3 colour trims Dazz, black - black with dark plum red and a white option.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

I think the Mazda comes in 3 colour trims Dazz, black - black with dark plum red and a white option.
The youngish salesman was friendly but didn't seem overly knowledgeable. He did mention red. The two levels I saw were black cloth and black leather.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
The youngish salesman was friendly but didn't seem overly knowledgeable. He did mention red. The two levels I saw were black cloth and black leather.
You can see via Mazda’s website  :link: Next-Gen Mazda3 has arrived | Mazda Australia black with red leather would be my pick :)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You can see via Mazda’s website  :link: Next-Gen Mazda3 has arrived | Mazda Australia black with red leather would be my pick :)

Not a fan of black cars, but white with red leather would be nice if it was available. 

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Didn’t mean a black car, just black and red leather interior  :)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW

Not a fan of black cars, but white with red leather would be nice if it was available.

:eek: old man had 68 HK  Kingswood, white with red vinyl.
Doors, roof,  bench seats , dash, even the seat belts ( front only )all red.
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

:goodjob2: @CraigB

and

:goodjob: @mickd

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal