i30 Owners Club

I30 MK2 TURBO BUMPER TO I30 DIESEL MK2

arist2 · 5 · 1588

Offline arist2

• 1st Gear

• gr Greece
      GREECE,MACEDONIA
Hi all. I want to ask if the bumper from i30 mk2 turbo 2015-2016 model fit to the diesel i30 mk2 2013 model.

Have anyone make the change. I read some other mempers to akd the same but i cant find if they make the change to their car.

Thank you all
  • HYUNDAI I30 1.4CRDI 2013

Offline Non-Plussed Newbie

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Country NSW
Hi all,
I'm new here, not that I haven't spent a lot of time skulking around,
 also interested in upgrading my front grille and bumper, so thought I may as well join this thread and see what answers come up. Yes, it's purely cosmetic, but I prefer the straighter grill lines compared to my smiley face grille.... ie from my 2014 to say the 2015/16
 oh yeah, I hear the groaning coming from the cheap seats  :p
 Still curious though ....
  • 2014 I30 Crdi 1.6 Trophy Blue Manual (Manuel)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
@CraigB Hi mate , you did this with yours didn't you. The grill more than the bumper though isn't it. You might be able to find a buyer seeing as you went back to the original.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Yeah mate I did mine some time ago then changed back to the standard grill and plasti dipped it for a better look, I'd happily sell my Premium grill complete with the foam impact bar and licence plate mount though trying to get it packaged for interstate shipping would be a PITA.

The Korean sites like Shark Racing sell the grills :link: 2012-2017 i30-Elantra GT Factory Grill - Shark Racing the impact bar and licence plate mount need to be purchased through Hyundai, the impact bar type required also depends on which variation grill the car has as standard, there was the type with the body moulding that sits over the grill and then like mine the black plastic grill type with the two chrome strips.

As for the OP's question regarding the Turbo model bumper fitment...I wouldn't have a clue :Dunno:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 07:17:02 by CraigB »

Offline Non-Plussed Newbie

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Country NSW
Thanks for info and link. Appreciate all incoming savvy.
  • 2014 I30 Crdi 1.6 Trophy Blue Manual (Manuel)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal