My recent trip to Western Australia

Dazzler · 7 · 15460

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
While my recent trip to Perth was predominantly to catch up with my Dad (96 y/o in July) it was also great to catch up with @Doggie 1 and @CraigB unfortunately ran out of time to catch up with any other members as have other "family" and old school friends etc.. over there as well. One of my Facebook friends from Devonport evn chased  me up so we could catch up while he was over there!

Firstly here's Dad looking fairly lost at the Bull Creek Aircraft Museum. He has recently started to run out of puff and lose most of the spark that I appear to have inherited. :Pout:

It was in the 30's most of the time I was over there so got most of my exercise doing laps of the big airconditioned shopping centres for my exercise. Head was spinning like the exorcist with all the lovely scantily clad women (sorry no pix)

I did get out and about quite a bit while catching up with various people at Resorts and Marinas in the Perth region including Hillarys, Mindarie, Rockingham and Mandurah.. Nice!

Oh and when I wasn't galavanting around I had some nice massages. Cheap over there (sorry no photos)  :lol:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Good photo's Dazz :goodjob: I remember you taking some of them :) the Hillarys one's are new to me as I've not been there since the new boardwalk was added...didn't even know it'd been updated TBH :rolleyes: :D

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Good photo's Dazz :goodjob: I remember you taking some of them :) the Hillarys one's are new to me as I've not been there since the new boardwalk was added...didn't even know it'd been updated TBH :rolleyes: :D

Thanks Craig. Went there with my old School Mate Paul who live close by.  :goodjob:

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Love seeing photo's of far off places visited by our members..

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
How is @Doggie 1 haven't seen him in here for ages.....

Lucky you had him to point you towards the legitimate massage establishments, or did he put you into action as a special investigator?  :whistler:
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW

Lucky you had him to point you towards the legitimate massage establishments, or did he put you into action as a special investigator?  :whistler:

Happy Ending  ??
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Happy Ending  ??
Lets just say I found a couple of them more satisfying than the others...

I told all the Massuesses I had some stiffness I needed to get rid of but some took it more literally than others..

Looking forward to my next WA trip.  :evil:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal