i30 Owners Club

Anyone for a pre-ordered i20N? Window is 18:00 to 24:00 ADST today (3-12-20)

Paolo5 · 5 · 1353

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Wow! That's pretty exciting!  :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Paolo5

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I am going to tune in to Instagram this evening with the intention of 'maybe' putting $500 down.

I wonder if Hyundai will offer an early-adopters discount like Toyota has just done with their fire-breathing Yaris...

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I am going to tune in to Instagram this evening with the intention of 'maybe' putting $500 down.

I wonder if Hyundai will offer an early-adopters discount like Toyota has just done with their fire-breathing Yaris...

Good luck mate (they should)  :fingers:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Paolo5

• V.I.P

• au Australia
What a badly organised fiasco! Whinge! whine!

There were many comments on the Hyundai Instagram website from people who were confused on how /where to make a deposit. I eventually got to a section wanting credit card details asking for $200....not $500 like the article previously referred to had said. This was confusing.

I contacted my local Hy dealer and asked the amount and they knew nothing of the 'sale'!
I was told that the manager would contact me. I told the dealer that the 'pre-sale' finished at midnight. I received no call.

There was no projected price published and no financial incentive to actually make a deposit.

Apparently the 'surprise' and the 'sale' incentive was that you would get the car before anyone else does.   :wink:

I don't know about you, but without any other incentive (particularly financial), I would prefer to wait a few months and read roadtests and comments from owners once they have lived with their cars for a while.

Sad to say that (for me) it was a waste of time....and no...I did NOT put a deposit down.  :head_knock:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal