i30 Owners Club

Needed service schedule

webb · 8 · 8460

Offline webb

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Hobart
Hey all, great website!

My mum just purchased a 2011 i30 cw wagon 2L in petrol. There is no service schedule included. I was wondering if anyone knows where one is online? or if someone would be nice enough to scan the service KM schedule for me? Would be so helpful so she can look after the car in the future.

Regards,

Simon.
  • 2011 i30 cw

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Hey all, great website!

My mum just purchased a 2011 i30 cw wagon 2L in petrol. There is no service schedule included. I was wondering if anyone knows where one is online? or if someone would be nice enough to scan the service KM schedule for me? Would be so helpful so she can look after the car in the future.

Regards,

Simon.

This should satisfy you.

https://app.box.com/s/wabzadjejxkryhsqus6b05qd27pfrml6
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

Offline cruiserfied

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Grafton, NSW

• Crooked-H Hero
In Australia all Hyundai's now fall under a lifetime capped service policy. It can vary slightly from the origibal book service.
If you go to the Owning section on the Hyundai Australia website and put the vehicle details in it will give you the schedule and fixed price (schedule only works on desktop at the moment)

:link: Hyundai iCare - Owning A Hyundai - Hyundai Australia
  • 2018 I30-SR. 2002 Tiburon. 2000 Wrangler.

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
In Australia all Hyundai's now fall under a lifetime capped service policy. It can vary slightly from the origibal book service.
If you go to the Owning section on the Hyundai Australia website and put the vehicle details in it will give you the schedule and fixed price (schedule only works on desktop at the moment)

handy tool, but seriously, just threw my FD wagon,  180000k  in for fun. 165000 service $300 I get oil and filter change + checks

180000 $1125,
Replace air cleaner element
Replace auto transaxle oil
Replace engine coolant
Replace engine oil & filter
Replace fuel filter

Plus the usual safety checks etc.  So glad I do my own but they may want to amend it to give it better credibility.

"Inspect power steering pump fluid & hoses" not on an i30 they won't be.

Offline cruiserfied

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Grafton, NSW

• Crooked-H Hero

handy tool, but seriously, just threw my FD wagon,  180000k  in for fun. 165000 service $300 I get oil and filter change + checks

180000 $1125,
Replace engine coolant
Replace fuel filter

Plus the usual safety checks etc.  So glad I do my own but they may want to amend it to give it better credibility.

To be honest i've not really read through the "checks" Only look at the "Replace" as i check everything anyway.
  • 2018 I30-SR. 2002 Tiburon. 2000 Wrangler.

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

180000 $1125,
Replace engine coolant
Replace fuel filter

To be honest i've not really read through the "checks" Only look at the "Replace" as i check everything anyway.

I'm sure you do, but not every one. here's some more funny ones though.

Inspect alternator oil hose & vacuum hose,
Inspect alternator vacuum pump , ( runs off the camshaft)
Inspect rear brake drums & linings,(discs all round)

Anyway, it's still handy. i can see why the old man gets pampered at Keema. Had every service done time based for the last 8 years  :goodjob2:

Offline webb

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Hobart
Hi guys thanks for the logbook. I will get my mum to call Hyundai and see if they have any of the service history, if they don't I will print out this log and get her to go to her interdependent mechanic.

Thanks again for the replies. :)
  • 2011 i30 cw

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal