i30 Owners Club

09 FD 1.6 petrol 5-speed transmission gear ratios

Offline HenkkaWRC

• 1st Gear

• fi Finland
Hello!

I have been searching almost two hours for information about my car's gear ratios. It seems to be completetly impossible to find any information about the 5-speed gearbox that my 1.6 petrol FD has. The only thing I've been able to find is the ratio of the fifth gear. That's 0.84:1. Does anyone have any idea about the ratios of other gears?
  • 2009 FD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6L, Manual, Red

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
I'm sure we have that information within the club pages but I also can't find it.

@tohis  managed to grab the GD specs from hyundai.fi  here

But you might find what you want here (depending on your exact spec):

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/hyundai/i30/i30_1_hatchback/2009.html

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline HenkkaWRC

• 1st Gear

• fi Finland
Thank you Shambles! I was actually trying to enter the automobile-catalog.com page, but it keeps blocking me and saying "We have detected some suspicious activity from this computer, due to which we have blocked your access to this site. Contact us and send us your IP to unblock your access". Dunno what that means since every singe other page works fine. :confused:
  • 2009 FD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6L, Manual, Red

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Thank you Shambles! I was actually trying to enter the automobile-catalog.com page, but it keeps blocking me and saying "We have detected some suspicious activity from this computer, due to which we have blocked your access to this site. Contact us and send us your IP to unblock your access". Dunno what that means since every singe other page works fine. :confused:

sure you weren't try to get onto one of those funny sites...... :mrgreen:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal