i30 Owners Club

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
Anyone know how much the wheel sensor are (with stems) from Hyundai or what (if any) on ebay are compatible.
  • 2017 Active PD 2.0, Manual, Black

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Why mate? You damaged one?

I know they have problems with them in Europe becoming frail with corrosion and stuff, but I love the convenience.

I check mine regularly. Handy if you go on a bit of rough road and it feels/sounds like you might have a flat.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

I know they have problems with them in Europe becoming frail with corrosion and stuff, but I love the convenience.

I check mine regularly. Handy if you go on a bit of rough road and it feels/sounds like you might have a flat.  :goodjob:

Putting a new set of boots on the beasty and don't wanna strip fit the originals to grab the sensors from em.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Putting a new set of boots on the beasty and don't wanna strip fit the originals to grab the sensors from em.

Fairy Nuff. Hope it's not too hard to find something compatible.  :cool:

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

Should be easy to find but it is the cost Iam concerned with, if they are too expensive I'l do the strip fit.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Should be easy to find but it is the cost Iam concerned with, if they are too expensive I'l do the strip fit.

I bought a cheap set off ebay for around $100 all up, but they were crap compared to the ones on the new i30.

I wonder if the wheel and tyre place can do you a good deal with compatible valves included.  :undecided: :idea:

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

I bought a cheap set off ebay for around $100 all up, but they were crap compared to the ones on the new i30.

I wonder if the wheel and tyre place can do you a good deal with compatible valves included.  :undecided: :idea:

Nah they said I would need to take new wheels and tyres (buying online and will be shipped to me) to my local to have mine removed from old and fitter

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

:Dunno:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal