i30 Owners Club

Hi from snowdonia north wales

Offline Flying pug

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Wales
My name is paul i'm 35 from north wales uk.

I run a taxi firm in the local area and have been building up my fleet.I purchased a  hyundai i30 comfort 1.6 crdi in late august last year and having been impressed with the economy and ride quality i quickly purchased another a fortnight later.i now have 4 of them  2 having the extras like indicators on the side mirrors,16 inch alloy wheels,steering wheel controls for audio and electric windows in the rear.these are also the higher  power output at i believe 115bhp with the larger turbos.The other 2 have 15 inch steels no side repeaters on the wing mirrors and winders for the rear windows and also lower power output i believe 85bhp with a smaller turbo and personaly these  are the nicest to drive and also the most  economical.i have had 1 of these lower speced hyundais remapped and it has made a massive difference to the power delivery,consumption and overall driveability of the vehicle.

Hopefully i have hassle free motoring out of these and i will do updates to keep you informed of the reliability  and milage  as the times arise.

Already glad i joined there are some nice rides on here!all the best
  • I30 comfort

Offline ~ Angel ~

• 6th Gear
  • Personnel Manager

• nu Niue

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :welcum: Paul! That's Awesome.  :happydance:

Here's wishing you a great run with them, but if you have any little hiccups along the way feel free to ask for guidance in the best and most economical way to sort them.

They are a great car and are all the better for having this forum and a great bunch of helpful and friendly fellow owners available as support.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal