i30 Owners Club

New to the forum, folks ^^

Offline Dustie0909

• 1st Gear

• kr Korea, Republic of
      South Korea
Good day folks,

After moving from Melbourne to Singapore and then to South Korea, I've finally got a new car. It was too expensive to own one in Singapore but now that I am settled here in Korea with a spouse visa, decided to join the Hyundai club lol.

Currently driving a i30 1.4T and hopefully I can learn from you nice people here how not to mess up this little legend of a car.

• 2018 i30(auto) 1.4T Petrol, Star gazing blue

Offline ~ Angel ~

• 6th Gear
  • Personnel Manager

• nu Niue

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :welcome: Dustie and congrats on the new car. When you get settled in will be interested to hear about your adventures and compare your model with what we get in Australia.  For example we on get 2.0 petrol, 1.6 turbo petrol and 1.6 turbo diesel in Oz.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Dustie0909

• 1st Gear

• kr Korea, Republic of
      South Korea
:welcome: Dustie and congrats on the new car. When you get settled in will be interested to hear about your adventures and compare your model with what we get in Australia.  For example we on get 2.0 petrol, 1.6 turbo petrol and 1.6 turbo diesel in Oz.  :cool:

Over here, there's only the 1.4T(petrol), 1.6T(petrol) and 1.6(diesel) for now. The i30N may come but god knows when, I couldn't wait as we needed a car so I got the 1.4T. Got it at a bargain around AUD23,000(showroom display car). However I'm not sure how much the 1.4T cost back home. Do enlighten me. FYI language barrier is a big thing for me here, my missus does all the talking lol

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
However I'm not sure how much the 1.4T cost back home. Do enlighten me.
1.4T isn't sold here, as Dazzler mentioned the 1.6T in petrol and diesel and the 2ltr are our available models.

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome

Sent from my ATU-L11 using Tapatalk

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Over here, there's only the 1.4T(petrol), 1.6T(petrol) and 1.6(diesel) for now. The i30N may come but god knows when, I couldn't wait as we needed a car so I got the 1.4T. Got it at a bargain around AUD23,000(showroom display car). However I'm not sure how much the 1.4T cost back home. Do enlighten me. FYI language barrier is a big thing for me here, my missus does all the talking lol

That's about drive away price I think for 2.0 well equiped base model.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Dustie0909

• 1st Gear

• kr Korea, Republic of
      South Korea

That's about drive away price I think for 2.0 well equiped base model.

It's weird but most korean products here aren't as competitively priced as back home, even home electronics. Checked with an american friend here and he says prices here and back home are worlds apart for hone electronics. :/

Before I came to Korea, I really thought korean products will be way way cheaper here lol, apparently not...

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
G'Day dustie,

:i30:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline MIY

• 2nd Gear

• ro Romania
      Pitesti
Welcome and may you enjoy your new toy!
I drive a 1.4T since last year. If I can help or if you have something to share, fell free to do it.
  • 2017 i30 1.4 T-GDI

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal