i30 Owners Club

ISO HARNESS FOR 2014 i30

Offline itsdanthaman

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Fitting new stereo to a 2014 i30 SE, thought i had read somewhere car has factory iso plugs, but not the case. So went aerpro website and seen there are 2 different harnesses listed, so i bought the first one "app064". Was wrong. Now i want to try the other one "app087" but its special order only from supercheap auto, so want to confirm from somebody its defintely gonna fit, cheers!!

:link: Hyundai i30 2012-2016 GD, GD2 | Aerpro
  • 2014 i30 SE

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Sorry mate I'm a bit confused. Both my Fd's had isofix, the i40 as well. Are you saying your car dosen't or that it does and there are two different fittings?

If there are two different fittings I would suggest contacting Hyundai direct, as it is a very specific question and google has not helped me answer it.

Good work on trying to get the safest seat for your child. It has taken forever for isofix to be acknowledged in this country.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline cruiserfied

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Grafton, NSW

• Crooked-H Hero
Sorry mate I'm a bit confused. Both my Fd's had isofix, the i40 as well. Are you saying your car dosen't or that it does and there are two different fittings?

If there are two different fittings I would suggest contacting Hyundai direct, as it is a very specific question and google has not helped me answer it.

Good work on trying to get the safest seat for your child. It has taken forever for isofix to be acknowledged in this country.

He's refering to ISO radio adapter plugs for after market stereo's.

Your obviously thinking of the lock-in child seats which are indeed called isofix.
  • 2018 I30-SR. 2002 Tiburon. 2000 Wrangler.

Offline itsdanthaman

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
He's refering to ISO radio adapter plugs for after market stereo's.

correct. sorry for the confusion.

went and ordered anyway, will update here whether the app087 fits or not
  • 2014 i30 SE

Offline itsdanthaman

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Aerpro app087 fits perfectly (this is for a NON- SatNav 2014 i30)
  • 2014 i30 SE

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal