i30 Owners Club

Upgrading speakers in new i30 N-line manual.

Jonty · 4 · 1759

Offline Jonty

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NSW
Hey there, I'm a rookie member and have a 2019 N-line manual on order and due to arrive mid March. Being the manual I was unable to get the premium audio which is definately something I want. Not after upgrading the head unit, just the speakers...and wanted to know if anyone has advice on the best possible options. Kicker, Infinity, Clarion, and JL seem to offer good packages. Any thoughts or suggestions  would be appreciated. Cheers, Jonty.
  • 2019 i30 N-line manual

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
G'Day jonty,

:i30:

You seem to have answered your own question  :lol:
Need to go and listen to some systems. Quality is never cheap, but is always great.
Have fun.
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hey there, I'm a rookie member and have a 2019 N-line manual on order and due to arrive mid March. Being the manual I was unable to get the premium audio which is definately something I want. Not after upgrading the head unit, just the speakers...and wanted to know if anyone has advice on the best possible options. Kicker, Infinity, Clarion, and JL seem to offer good packages. Any thoughts or suggestions  would be appreciated. Cheers, Jonty.

Welcome Jonty, Several of our members have upgraded their speakers and even added amps in the SR (which is essentially the same car)

See the threads here..

:link: PD SR Stereo Install. Speaker, Amps, Subwoofer

:link: i30 PD front speaker upgrade query.

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Jonty

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NSW
Thanks Dazzler...after some research have decided to purchase speakers on ebay from aus supplier. Decided on JBL GTO 609-C package, and getting business to install.
  • 2019 i30 N-line manual

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal