i30 Owners Club

Not a sunny afternoon.

mickd · 6 · 1134

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
I've put pictures up from the front before, here' some more, it's 5:00pm.

and it's getting thicker  :crazy2:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
You've only got to look at the national radar to explain that!

At one stage they were predicting up to 90 mm of rain in Devonport for Saturday, now revised to 30mm.

But St Helens on the East Coast might get a bit damp on the weekend! Normally the drier coast!

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Roof was leaking a few weeks back and got someone in to fix it all up - yesterday was true test.  No leak !!! woot   :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
  • 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Roof was leaking a few weeks back and got someone in to fix it all up - yesterday was true test.  No leak !!! woot   :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Awesome. You deserved some positive karma.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
lot of rain yesterday ( Thursday ) but I got a nice dry ride in on my sportster, I get home put it away and about an hour latter is raining. we had a thunderstorm late yesterday too. my mates dogs were wetting there dog box's, but my cat looked relaxed. so that's lucky I don't want a scared cat blitzing the place.
good pic's Mick, have you settled in? the good part is, cuts the risk of bush fires over summer & everything nice & green , plus being a hilly area the water runs off so less flooding. ( I'm down bottom of a big hill  :scared: )
cheers

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
lot of rain yesterday ( Thursday ) but I got a nice dry ride in on my sportster, I get home put it away and about an hour latter is raining. we had a thunderstorm late yesterday too. my mates dogs were wetting there dog box's, but my cat looked relaxed. so that's lucky I don't want a scared cat blitzing the place.
good pic's Mick, have you settled in? the good part is, cuts the risk of bush fires over summer & everything nice & green , plus being a hilly area the water runs off so less flooding. ( I'm down bottom of a big hill  :scared: )
cheers
Snuck that ride in  :goodjob: :goodjob2:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal