• Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
All the cars on my street got hail damage, the hail are as big as golf ball.  My veranda got all punched through, will need to go bunnings and replace all them damage sheets.

My neighbour's sky dome broken too.   Nasty storm.

Luckily my car is inside car port, else I will have to return it back to the panel beater 1 day after i got it from them ... :)
  • 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
By the sound of it if it had have been outside, you would have been waving goodbye to it as it was towed to the written off auction.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
All the cars on my street got hail damage, the hail are as big as golf ball.  My veranda got all punched through, will need to go bunnings and replace all them damage sheets.

Luckily my car is inside car port, else I will have to return it back to the panel beater 1 day after i got it from them ... :)

All statutory write off's  :blubber:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Jeepers! I think you must have killed a Vietnamese Chinese Man!  :eek: At least your car was ok this time.

I guess fixing the Verandah yourself will save paying the excess.

My youngest Daughter is in Sydney this week with her BF. They got drenched but were under cover when the hail hit.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal