i30 Owners Club

i30 fastback led tail lights

Offline Georgevagelas

• 2nd Gear

• gr Greece
      Kavala
Hello from Greece! I just ordered i30 fastback 1.4T DCT and I'm really happy! But distinctive edition which is the "top" edition in Greece does not include tail led lights...not even as optional! Can anyone please inform me the original part number of the led tail lights or any aftermarket tail lights which are the same as the original? Any other options? Thank you..  ;)
  • i30 fastback DCT

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Not something I can find online yet, to new.

I'd be waiting for some of the Korean car sites to advertise them in the near future or an overseas wreckers, they'll be jaw dropping prices to buy new...somewhere around $2000 US.

Offline Georgevagelas

• 2nd Gear

• gr Greece
      Kavala
Thank you for the reply! In case I will find them from a damaged car or I will buy new lights from hyundai does anybody know if the adapters are the same so the connection will be plug and play?
  • i30 fastback DCT

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I can’t guarantee but I’d expect them to be direct plug and play, they were so on my GD when I changed the factory tail lights over to the factory LEDs.

Indicators and reverse lights remain halogen with brake and driving lights in LED.

Offline Georgevagelas

• 2nd Gear

• gr Greece
      Kavala
Hello again! I asked local Hyundai about the cost of the factory led taillights and they answered me that they don't fit at i30 fastback bulb version because the led cars have different cabling! Is this true? Did anyone changed the factory bulb taillights with the factory led taillights without modifying anything at cabling at i30 / i30 fastback after 2017?
  • i30 fastback DCT

Offline aanastasiou4

• 3rd Gear

• cy Cyprus
Hello again! I asked local Hyundai about the cost of the factory led taillights and they answered me that they don't fit at i30 fastback bulb version because the led cars have different cabling! Is this true? Did anyone changed the factory bulb taillights with the factory led taillights without modifying anything at cabling at i30 / i30 fastback after 2017?
I don't think they 'll have different cabling. Every Hyundai car has the same cabling for normal and LED tail lights! Κσέρεις πως είναι οι υπάλληλοι στις αντιπροςωπείες Ελλάδα και Κύπρο... δεν έχουν ιδέα οι περισσότεροι!
  • Hyundai i30 2012

Offline Georgevagelas

• 2nd Gear

• gr Greece
      Kavala
From that site :link: i30 i30 Passenger | Hyundai | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World  I don't see different cabling versions... But it would be nice if anyone has changed the bulb taillights to led taillights without modifying anything at i30 after 2017.. so I would have proofs.
  • i30 fastback DCT

Offline UX305

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
hello. i swapped the whole non-led tail light housing with the led version. same cable, no modifications, easy do it yourself, plug and play. i followed youtube video by justin kelly: :link: 2013+ Elantra GT OEM LED Tail Light Install - YouTube. his tutorial is for previous gen i30 but the same still applies to the current gen.

good luck!
  • 2018 PD2 2.0 Elite White

Offline Georgevagelas

• 2nd Gear

• gr Greece
      Kavala
Does anybody know the oem part number of the fastback's rear led lights? I can see from the previous site I linked .. 92401G4450 but I am not sure if this is correct..
  • i30 fastback DCT

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Does anybody know the oem part number of the fastback's rear led lights? I can see from the previous site I linked .. 92401G4450 but I am not sure if this is correct..
Have you tried calling your local Hyundai parts/service centre, you’ll get the part number in a couple of minutes I’d imagine.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal