i30 Owners Club

Bob Hawke Dies, the final nail in Morrison's run.

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Yep.
New Labor leader coming up.

Yep, absolutely correct. Will  they go for  Wong,  Pleb's ,  Bowen or a newbie? ?
Mate, join me at the wake. Whiskey and Nembutal?  :whistler:

Always liked Wong, she has Bishop's level of intellect and delivery.

That's about the perfect combination required to get through the next 3 years.
Wong is cool,  Pleb's and Bowen have great talent.  Albo - ??

Much space over in NZ land ?? :D
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Yep.

Yep, absolutely correct. Will  they go for  Wong,  Pleb's ,  Bowen or a newbie? ?

Im appalled to have Dutton back near me,  :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: glad to see Abbott get just deserts ( not before time)..

Lacklustre Shorten has always been a thorn in my side, but I thought, under current  circumstances, the 'Corpse of Hitler' could beat Morrison .  :Ouch:

Enigma exists to NZ.  :blubber:
Exiles?
Exits?
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Yep.

Im appalled to have Dutton back near me,  :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: :disapp: glad to see Abbott get just deserts ( not before time)..

Lacklustre Shorten has always been a thorn in my side, but I thought, under current  circumstances, the 'Corpse of Hitler' could beat Morrison .  :Ouch:

Enigma exists to NZ.  :blubber:
Exiles?
Exits?
I've run out of Ex words,

Ejects :razz:
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD

In this world, there is no fairness, only miracles.

Willie and I have sought sanctuary in Slovakia.  :blubber:

Meanwhile, the boggle eyed Happy Clapper, Morrison, is the most surprised person in Australia. Having reflected upon his own performance, promises and policies, his only explanation is that his re-election was just a miracle.  :wacko:

Having made my own pilgrimage to Warsaw to drive a stake through the heart of the evil Peter Dutton; I can realise my failings as this (now smiling) cadaver-like dullard remains in Dixon, contemplating his next run for the lodge.

No doubt this hideous image troubles us all;  however, I report a personal miracle.
 Having met a Danish Biker in a narrow alley of a great castle, I did acquire his cross, which the aforesaid wife now bears before me as I continue my Eastward hajj.

• FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Old mate in Dixon has the guts to turf criminals out of the counrty, thats a plus from me.

I reckon perhaps it they had have listened to the many people who had little income they wanted to rip the dividend imputation credits from they might have had a chance. Sorry, I'm not going to vote to have 3-4k a year ripped off my wife who earns well below the taxable income range. Not a chance.

And old Bill might try answering a hard question or two, and not flicking them to his underlings because he dosen't know the answer, though that probably was a good idea after telling the world how quickly eletric cars recharge. Scomo answered all the questions himself.

This is probably the worst outcome for Labor, Libs in, Abbot out.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline Snookes

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
 :whsaid:
  • 2012 i30 GD Elite 5 door hatch petrol 1.8l ltr auto white

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal