• Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
2ltr Corolla with 10spd CVT would be my pick, it's a little gem with plenty of power (125kw 200Nm best in class 2ltr non induction) using only 6 lph, even the base model has independent rear suspension and front and rear LED lights :) no Car Play though :disapp: (coming in the next refresh apparently) and boot is small unfortunately in the petrol/larger in the hybrid, though seats fold to make extra room...be nicer if they folded flat :head_knock:

The ZR has a nice stance to it on 18"s (pic below).

Next years Mazda 3 could be a game changer but we'll just have to wait and see, hopefully it retains much of the previewed concept shape :link: 2019 Mazda3 teased - Mazda previews its future
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 15:37:49 by CraigB »

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Im still stand by my I30 SR Premium.  I like the look and the power when require
  • 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Im still stand by my I30 SR Premium.  I like the look and the power when require
SR has the features and the power no doubting that :goodjob2: sadly the SR wasn't in the review though :p

Only let down really for the i30 is the slightly plain exterior look.

Offline Barbarulo

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2018 SR Premium PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6 "Blue"
Nothing here makes me regret my SR Premium purchase. Carplay was a must, for me. I'm not fond of the Corolla's styling, and the boot is too small. Also, drinks holders matter. It sounds like I'd otherwise enjoy driving it. Nothing particularly entices me towards the Mazda. But I plan to add another small car to our stable when I've paid off this one in 4-5 years and it will be interesting to see what they're all doing then.
  • 2018 SR Premium PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt turbo DCT, Blue

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal