i30 Owners Club

ECU repair - documentation and schematics needed

Rocco · 5 · 2182

Offline Rocco

• 2nd Gear

• mk Macedonia
I wan't to try to diagnose and repair the ECU control module (39112-2B100 Kefico 33G Licence Bosch) but I don't know where to find useful documentation and schematics.
I suspect that the problem is in ADC circuitry which provides 5V to ECT-sensor signal line, so this documentation would be necessary for any diagnostics.

Thanks!
  • 2009 FD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.4lt, Manual, Grey

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
I wan't to try to diagnose and repair the ECU control module (39112-2B100 Kefico 33G Licence Bosch) but I don't know where to find useful documentation and schematics.
I suspect that the problem is in ADC circuitry which provides 5V to ECT-sensor signal line, so this documentation would be necessary for any diagnostics.

Thanks!

Without meaning to sound rude I think you are dreaming. Even Hyundai most likely won't have this.
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline Rocco

• 2nd Gear

• mk Macedonia
Without meaning to sound rude I think you are dreaming. Even Hyundai most likely won't have this.

Yes, I know it is restricted material. However, I've heard some rumors that there are certain "sites" (russian or something) that provide complete car service manuals.  So I thought that someone might have such experience :)

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I would guess you'd have better success finding a second healthy module from a wreck and doing comparisons, just because detailed information will be practically impossible to find.
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Rocco

• 2nd Gear

• mk Macedonia
I would guess you'd have better success finding a second healthy module from a wreck and doing comparisons, just because detailed information will be practically impossible to find.

Yes, that's another option, and I'm currently looking for second healthy module. But in that case, I guess it would be enough to clone data from my module to the new one. If that works, then I will have more time afterwards to repair the old module by comparing it with the working one.

Thanks! 

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal