i30 Owners Club

Not better late than never

CraigB · 10 · 2356

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Typical! Supercheap sent me an email this evening about their one day only 20% to 60% off sale they had earlier today :head_butt:

If it had of arrived a bit earlier I could have picked up some Mobile 1 0W-40 for $37 :disapp: :blubber:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Email them back and say given the circumstances an extra day's grace is in order. :winker:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
That's truly stupid marketing - if that happened to me I would kick up a fuss with their management.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
I bought me a dashmat from SuperCheap for the missus's Getz.
it was really busy in the shop Craig you wouldn't have liked it  :whistler:  :crazy2:   
  • 2017 PD SR 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt Auto, Blue

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Yeah, Crusty's got a point. All those crowds of happy people walking out with bargains would have been way too crowded and uncomfortable. :disapp: :rofl:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
it was really busy in the shop Craig you wouldn't have liked it  :whistler:  :crazy2:   

Yeah, Crusty's got a point. All those crowds of happy people walking out with bargains would have been way too crowded and uncomfortable. :disapp: :rofl:
:fuckyou:   :)

Being that SC is only 100m from the house I might walk over and state my disappointment with them, on their website the oil is all sold out now as well :disapp:

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

:fuckyou:   :)

Being that SC is only 100m from the house I might walk over and state my disappointment with them, on their website the oil is all sold out now as well :disapp:
Good luck with that. I got notifications at 9 am (trade) and 1030 am. after being out all day  jumped online for a peep in search of something useful.

You think missing Mobil 1 was a let down try Liquid Moly 1 lt 10W 40 A3/B4 Engine Oil for $2.40. Tried to order 20 online, SOLD OUT
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 19:24:49 by tw2005 »
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
You think missing Mobil 1 was a let down try Liquid Moly 1 lt 10W 40 A3/B4 Engine Oil for $2.40. Tried to order 20 online, SOLD OUT
That's cheap, unlucky it's sold out as well :disapp:

Offline cruiserfied

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Grafton, NSW

• Crooked-H Hero
Did you at least scan your club+ card? You would have gotten the difference back in store credit.
  • 2018 I30-SR. 2002 Tiburon. 2000 Wrangler.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Did you at least scan your club+ card? You would have gotten the difference back in store credit.
I'm fairly sure the store credit only applies to items that have gone on sale within two weeks after you've purchased them.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal