eye30 · 5 · 1607

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Driver's near-miss moment with child

Dashboard camera footage shows a child riding into the path of an oncoming car "without looking".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-hereford-worcester-45084634/footage-shows-near-miss-with-cyclist-in-bromsgrove

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Stupid kid :Shocked: straight to the other side without looking where a car was coming that way as well :rolleyes:

I nearly hit a teenager heading home from school last Friday, bloody idiot was riding in the middle of the road coming up to a roundabout staring at his phone with me coming directly at him on the 90 degree turn in, didn't need to use the horn as I think the fright of me coming at him head on and stopping a meter before cleaning him up shocked his senses :head_butt:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Stupid kid :Shocked: straight to the other side without looking where a car was coming that way as well :rolleyes:

I nearly hit a teenager heading home from school last Friday, bloody idiot was riding in the middle of the road coming up to a roundabout staring at his phone with me coming directly at him on the 90 degree turn in, didn't need to use the horn as I think the fright of me coming at him head on and stopping a meter before cleaning him up shocked his senses :head_butt:

Wow! I didn't know you'd gone back to school Craig?  :snigger:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline wooly

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Tasmania

Be interesting to see how the AEB system would handle a situation like this.
With some of the dills on the road we need all the assistance we can get occasionally.
  • 2018 PD2 i30 Elite 2.0 white

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Wow! I didn't know you'd gone back to school Craig?  :snigger:
:lol: wouldn’t that be interesting :snigger:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal