i30 Owners Club

Intense observation

mickd · 5 · 1326

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Our 15 year old Kelpie Reba, first day at new home,  in our lounge room.

"WTF  :Shocked: never seen those before! "

• 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Should see our cat when they hop by on our footpath. :eek:
  • 2013 Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport 6sp Manual. formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
 :lol:

She probably would like to go greet eat them too :) she’s in good condition for 15 :goodjob:

I was in the national park here with my Malamute years ago when he spotted a roo, bugger took off on me and it took two hours to find him and get him back, luckily the roo was faster through bushland  :sweating:

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
was in the national park here with my Malamute years ago when he spotted a roo, bugger took off on me and it took two hours to find him and get him back, luckily the roo was faster through bushland 

That also happened to me with my great dane, I would not have thought she would be chasing roo because she was such a couch potatoes.  Nearly an hr before she ran back.  :)

The great Dane grow so quick  - this is the pic of Bella (black) at 10 weeks next to Annabel

and this is 5 months later

• 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
That also happened to me with my great dane, I would not have thought she would be chasing roo because she was such a couch potatoes.  Nearly an hr before she ran back.  :)

The great Dane grow so quick  - this is the pic of Bella (black) at 10 weeks next to Annabel
Yes they grow fast, good pictures :goodjob2:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal