i30 Owners Club

Look who just got older... NayuluTjuta !

Offline ~ Angel ~

• 6th Gear
  • Personnel Manager

• nu Niue
69 today!

Happy Birthday, NayuluTjuta

:bd2:

Have a great day @NayuluTjuta and thanks for your 70 posts since joining us on July 17, 2017  :goodjob:

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
All the best

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
 :hb25a
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Happy Birthday Bob.

I thought you were older than that. Hope your SR has been as good as mine. 46,000 kms in 18 months!  :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline NayuluTjuta

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Murraylands, SA

• Alias OURI30
Thanks Dazz,

The SR has been going great.  We’ve done just over 40 000km without any complaints.

On a recent trip to Qld and return over Xmas and New Year, we returned 5.8lph.  I was really amazed at that result.  We don’t get that result on everyday driving around here.

Bob
  • i30 PD SR Premium

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Thanks Dazz,

The SR has been going great.  We’ve done just over 40 000km without any complaints.

On a recent trip to Qld and return over Xmas and New Year, we returned 5.8lph.  I was really amazed at that result.  We don’t get that result on everyday driving around here.

Bob

Cheers Bob!

We got low 6's during a recent 4100 kilometre road trip of Victoria and SA. Because you have been keeping a low profile I forgot to look you up. We did Robe, Kangaroo Island, Adelaide, Hahndorf and Renmark among others.. I think you are further north? :cool:

Offline NayuluTjuta

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Murraylands, SA

• Alias OURI30
Dazz, you weren’t that far away from us.  We’re only 48km NE of Tailem Bend or 67km NE of Murray Bridge.

Yes, I’ve continued to be quite busy with off grid stuff, so little time for car matters. Still have a few things to do.  Next I’m adding 8 more solar panels on a ground mount and adding more earth links on the roof panels (additional lightening protection).  Then there is the final stage of adding hydronic heating using excess solar energy.  Been off the grid for over 12 months now.

Bob
  • i30 PD SR Premium

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Dazz, you weren’t that far away from us.  We’re only 48km NE of Tailem Bend or 67km NE of Murray Bridge.

Yes, I’ve continued to be quite busy with off grid stuff, so little time for car matters. Still have a few things to do.  Next I’m adding 8 more solar panels on a ground mount and adding more earth links on the roof panels (additional lightening protection).  Then there is the final stage of adding hydronic heating using excess solar energy.  Been off the grid for over 12 months now.

Bob

Exciting stuff! I love solar. Sold some shares to upgrade ours then found out it wasn't going to be that cost effective as some regulations stop us from adding more panels to our existing inverter. I did replace our 2 star drier with a 6 star heat pump one and getting rid of our 2nd non solar hot water system though.

We enjoyed our SA adventure so may do similar again in a year or two.  :goodjob2:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal