i30 Owners Club

3 big on hyundai i30 2008 ?

Offline Ipgoogle

• 2nd Gear

• ps Palestinian Territory, Occupied
      Ramallah
Hello ,
I just read a topic that we can make electric more power full on cars by connect 3 wire from negative battery to body and dynamo and engine , ( grounding ) the car.

Is that good for car and how i can make it to my hyundai i30 2008 ?

Thanks
  • hyundai i30 vvt 1.6 2008

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Do you have a link to the topic you read? I could do with a laugh ;)
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I guess you mean something like this :link: Shark Racing Ground Wire Kit - Shark Racing

I'd think it would only be of benefit if you have a monster stereo system that draws enough power from the vehicle to make lights dim/flicker.

To make it work effectively you'd probably have to install a stabiliser as well :link: Raizin Volt Stabilizer - Shark Racing but I still don't see a need for this unless you are going for an extreme audio system.

Offline Ipgoogle

• 2nd Gear

Ramallah
Hello sir
The topic is in arabic lang. I don't know if you can read arabic

But i mean the big 3 if you know what i mean

Offline Ipgoogle

• 2nd Gear

Ramallah
I guess you mean something like this :link: Shark Racing Ground Wire Kit - Shark Racing

I'd think it would only be of benefit if you have a monster stereo system that draws enough power from the vehicle to make lights dim/flicker.

To make it work effectively you'd probably have to install a stabiliser as well :link: Raizin Volt Stabilizer - Shark Racing but I still don't see a need for this unless you are going for an extreme audio system.

Hello

Yaaa thats what i mean , can any one please make it for Hyundai i30 2008 , told me how to do it on my car , i want ro put xenon h7 light and sound system

Thanks

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
By adding more earthing cables to your car you are only reducing resistance through the cable and contact points. So your benefit will only be effective when drawing huge amounts of power, this is assuming the you are replacing with the correct gauge of wire, too.  However, earthing the car is only half of the equation, you would need to be able to supply equivalent current through the positive side too.
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Hello

Yaaa thats what i mean , can any one please make it for Hyundai i30 2008 , told me how to do it on my car , i want ro put xenon h7 light and sound system

Thanks
What I've linked there will fit your model as well, If you are going to get a big audio system then the audio shop/fitter will fit whatever is required for current supply but it's only required if it's a big audio system...are you going to be pumping 1000watts + :undecided:

Xenon ( HID ) lights use less power than standard bulbs, only 35w compared to 55w

Offline Ipgoogle

• 2nd Gear

Ramallah
Thanks for all replay
I decied to put 35w 6000k xenon and i forget about sound system its cist tooo much  :whistler:
But i want to put new sound player on my car with screen touch and revers camera .

So , if i put that xenon 35w and the screen sound player don't need to change anything with car electric ?
Thanx

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
No I don't think you'll need to change the electrics.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal