PiL · 4 · 2319

Offline PiL

• 3rd Gear
  • Lord and Master

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW

• Pump it Loud
Hi all,
Donkey is up for her 45k service. 3 years of ownership.
My how time flies...

I have never taken her to a dealership and am a bit nervous. No one on the northern side of sydney seems to have praised a single dealership so I'm kind of pondwring where to go.
I dont have to go, but i would like to get an update on the nav and any diagnostic info.

I cant remember what this service is supposed to cost either. Should i be confident that it wont be a single dollar over the cap price?

Cheers.
  • GDe i30 tourer elite diesel

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
@PiL Hope you don't mind, I renamed the thread to hopefully generate some helpful responses. :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Hi all,
Donkey is up for her 45k service. 3 years of ownership.
My how time flies...

I have never taken her to a dealership and am a bit nervous. No one on the northern side of sydney seems to have praised a single dealership so I'm kind of pondwring where to go.
I dont have to go, but i would like to get an update on the nav and any diagnostic info.

I cant remember what this service is supposed to cost either. Should i be confident that it wont be a single dollar over the cap price?

Cheers.

Hey PiL,
Ri g a couple of dealers and ask price for service,,and write down what is included and compare that list to your owner manual service list for 45 k km.
Cabin filter ? , change it yourself.  Pep's auto parts have them for about  $27:00 .
Just used Parramatta Hy at Rosehill , for our 30k km, paid the quoted price  (280?) and $90 for a rotate and alignment. Only extra they tried was  to put gas in the tyres   :rofl:
" NO extras without approval " - write that on service form when signing.
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline i30premy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      NW Sydney Aust
We use Castle Hill Hy, have had all services there as they also include road service & map updates.
Had last one in June for 5 years but only clocked up 55K so far.
If you have registered @ myhyundai online it should give you the service cost - with out up selling extras  :exclaim:

I'm still getting map updates complimentary, maybe as I'm suggesting that we be taking it to an independent mechancic  :)
  • i30 GD Premium Petrol Auto 2012 ~ Clean Blue

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal