• Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 16
  • Dot Users Online:

* Unique Visitors

Free counters!

Recent Topics

June 14, 2018, 06:04:59 by Ash | Views: 403 | Comments: 7

Windscreen
Hey guys, so I've got the same problem with my 2009 i30. The left hand side rubber/stuff is cracked and the right hand side is not far behind it.

Has anyone seen these guys? Is this what I'm after?
:link: Hyundai i30 2007 R/H Side Windscreen mould. ALP Oz Auto Moulds
:link: Hyundai i30 2007 L/H Side Windscreen mould. ALP Oz Auto Moulds

Administrator Comment Referring to :link: FRONT WINDSCREEN PLASTIC TRIM - HYUNDAI I30 - 1.6 CRDI - 2007-12
June 11, 2018, 03:14:22 by Khuntza | Views: 1423 | Comments: 23

Problems & Issues
I believe I have seen the same issue. I have a 2017 i30 SR Premium purchased Jan this year.

It happened 3 times the day beore the 1500km checkup and its happened about half a dozen times since. Naturally, it can't be replicated by the service technicians. The first time we suspected it was fuel related but Ive only put 95 in it since then. At the 10,000km it just had they tested again and found nothing of note either.

From my troubleshooting and observations I think its power realted or maybe starter time out related.  When it happens, the multimedia unit doesnt seem to power up and stays dark. The vehicle starts but the engine warning light shows. If I press the start button it usually shuts off the engine and it will...
June 10, 2018, 07:07:03 by John P | Views: 341 | Comments: 3

Door Locking
Hi, I am new to the forum and need some help if possible. The passenger door lock on our mk1 2010 i30 is only working sometimes when unlocking using the fob. I have been told it is the actuator and quoted £220 for the part new and £68 secondhand. Both seem expensive. Does anyone know of a good source for this part and how easy it is to fit yourself. many thanks John
June 10, 2018, 01:41:01 by Purplehazeffc | Views: 1458 | Comments: 47

Radio
Well here we go..    I guess time has come to start the Stereo install
Looking over the car. it doesn't look like it is going to be a lot of fun..
The main problem I have ATM, Is finding a way from the battery ti the interior to run the "0" gauge power cable.
Looking from either the engine bay or under the dash, there is not a great deal of room, or a grommet to use.

I think everything else look straight forward. The doors will need a mount made up to mount the speakers to them.
Getting the source speaker cables should also be easy to find. Running cables from the front to rear & rear back to front
is quite easy as well. The side panels come off so simple. So on that part it will be pretty easy..
Get...
June 07, 2018, 16:57:24 by Dazzler | Views: 254 | Comments: 3

i30 in the news
The producer of this video contacted the club suggesting our members might enjoy his video. I've only had a chance to watch about a quarter of it so far, but it is different to some others I have seen and quite informative. @FatBoy and others will enjoy it I'm sure.

:link: The Real Deal ? 2018 Hyundai i30 N - YouTube

June 01, 2018, 19:03:11 by rnblade | Views: 1270 | Comments: 22

Possessed
Iím hoping you gurus might be able to shed some light on these faults.
1. The interior lighting isnít working. The lamps are good. Iíve checked the ĎROOM LPí fuse and it is not blown and there was 13v at the top of the fuse. Checked the vanity lamp and other holder connections and thereís nothing!!!!
Not sure what to try next.

2. Central locking from the fob has stopped working. Doesnít lock or unlock. Battery voltage in fob is 3.1v also tried spare key and same fault. Doors donít unlock on removal of key either when they used to before. Doors donít unlock on the drivers door button either. I disconnected battery for over 30 mins but same problems are there. Iíve searched a few forums and it seems there might be a bar...
May 30, 2018, 12:07:44 by eugene188 | Views: 518 | Comments: 8

Bulbs
Hi,

I'm looking to replace the reverse light (white) on my 2011 i30CW (Elantra Touring). I can't seem to find any info on the net about the size of the bulb I should be using.

Best I could do was find #921, but no confirmation on if it will actually fit or not.

While I'm at it, anybody got the size for the other bulbs?

I can't take the bulbs out until the weekend to see, so hopefully somebody here knows.
May 29, 2018, 21:35:32 by i30dude | Views: 1028 | Comments: 5

Temperature
Hyundai i30 dual climate control, drivers side is always hot, passenger side can be controlled..?
Anyone had this issue and how can you fix it?
Any help would be appreciated
cheers
May 28, 2018, 02:52:22 by Purplehazeffc | Views: 483 | Comments: 6

Air Filter
Finished work this morning at 6am. Straight home & into bed..  Got woken up with a knock (bang) at the door from delivery driver at 10:45am
It was my Torcon aluminium intake  being delivered..  So kinda didn't mind being woken up about that..

So after waking up a bit & stumbling around the house a bit.    I got to work to fit it in.
I did start a stopwatch timer, just to see how long it takes from start to finish..  Just under 20 mins all up.
That's with taking photos along the way as well. Just to so anyone interested how easy it was to do..

1st step is to remove the original intake piping....
May 27, 2018, 16:07:43 by Donk10 | Views: 889 | Comments: 0

Windows
Ok so today in between thunderstorms we decided to go and get some shopping so after loading the family into the car, my wife decided to go back into the house to collect something so I rolled down the passenger window to pass her the house key. When I went to bring the window back up it only went a little bit back up. Upon inspection I found the seal that comes around the front edge of the window had come loose and was jamming the window when it came back up. I had to get it sorted so I unloaded the family and got the tools out. I managed to get the door card off and after nearly 2 house managed to get the window back up. What happens was that the seal had come off the arm inside the door that holds the window. What I need to do is properl...
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16

Calendar

August 2018
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

* This Week's Heroes

Dazzler Dazzler
26 Posts