i30 Owners Club

Hyundai Sales Consultant

Offline Pommie5037

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      SE Queensland
I just wanted to drop by and offer any help I can.
I work for a small town dealership in SE Queensland and am willing to help however possible. It could be buying a vehicle of any advice regarding current generation features or accessories. just hit me up  :)
  • 2017 PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6ltr Turbo SR White

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I just wanted to drop by and offer any help I can.
I work for a small town dealership in SE Queensland and am willing to help however possible. It could be buying a vehicle of any advice regarding current generation features or accessories. just hit me up  :)

:welcome: and thanks for that. While we don't encourage touting for business on the site by our members, any help you can give as far as product related questions goes would be much appreciated. If after being an active member for some time people feel comfortable enough to contact you by PM for a quote or to catch up in person is a different matter.

Many of us have been associated with the site for up to nine years since the i30 was first released. Some of us have proven to know more than the Hyundai salesman when we go to test drive a new model. We've had 4 different versions of the i30 which gives us a fairly good understanding of their workings.

Thanks again for the offer though.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
It's a good offer, Dazz.
There are often queries on here by members about how certain things work on their new car and the OP can probably answer them or at least, if he can't, can go away and research through the system and report back.

I know my son already has one query about his Kona which the original sales person was unable to answer. I'll post details of it here next week after I've seen his car.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Pommie5037

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      SE Queensland
I am sure you guys can answer many questions that I cannot, however, i am here and will try to be of assistance, I do however require help myself with things such as modifications (this isn't something we do much of in my area but am interested in myself) But I have posted this on the appropriate area's. :)

• 2017 PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6ltr Turbo SR White

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal