i30 Owners Club

Wiring Diagram 2012 LHS Revision mirror i30 CW

Lou · 3 · 1817

Offline Lou

• 1st Gear

• Victoria
Hi, I'm looking for the wiring diagram for the LHS Revision Mirror because the servo motor that opens and closes the revision mirror when parked - to stop it sticking out - is stuck on and continuously runs. So at the moment I've unplugged all the wires however I'd like to cut just the wire that powers that servo so I can re attach the all the other wires so the indicator and mirror adjustment can still work. I suspect that the switch that tells the mirror that it is in the fully IN position is broken but I'm thinking this will be a quicker fix. If anyone has any ideas I'm open.
  • i30 Hyundai 2012

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Hi, I'm looking for the wiring diagram for the LHS Revision Mirror because the servo motor that opens and closes the revision mirror when parked - to stop it sticking out - is stuck on and continuously runs. So at the moment I've unplugged all the wires however I'd like to cut just the wire that powers that servo so I can re attach the all the other wires so the indicator and mirror adjustment can still work. I suspect that the switch that tells the mirror that it is in the fully IN position is broken but I'm thinking this will be a quicker fix. If anyone has any ideas I'm open.
Think you'll find the plastic gear has fractured

:link: Hyundai i30 2007 fix repair not working folding mirror. - YouTube

:link: Side Wing Mirror Folding Repair Part Gear for Hyundai I30 Chevrolet Captiva | eBay

:link: SIDE MIRROR FOLDING ENGINE REPAIR GEAR FOR KIA HYUNDAI | eBay

:link: mirror fold motor keeps running
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline Lou

• 1st Gear

• Victoria
Thankyou tw2005. That was a great help. I'll give it a try.
  • i30 Hyundai 2012

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal