i30 Owners Club

Vent direction issue?

RogueX · 4 · 4998

Offline RogueX

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Bunbury W.A
Hi guys, just wondering if mine is a one off or it's just in all Pd's? Issue- when I have the vents on face and feet I cannot feel any air on my feet, when I have it just on feet there is heaps of air, anyone have the same issue?  Like to drive with vents on feet and face but nothing in mine.
  • 2018 PD i30 SR Premium Phoenix Orange

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Think my feet vents work ok when on both? The wife sometimes says can she turn off the feet bit because she is getting cold feet and just leave it on face. I have a 2017 PD SR. :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Pappy

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Sydney
Hi guys, just wondering if mine is a one off or it's just in all Pd's? Issue- when I have the vents on face and feet I cannot feel any air on my feet, when I have it just on feet there is heaps of air, anyone have the same issue?  Like to drive with vents on feet and face but nothing in mine.

Same on my PD SR.
There's only a small amount of air directed to the feet when on the face+feet setting (move your feet around a little and you'll notice there's some air).
Using just the feet setting there's heaps of air being directed "down there".
  • MY18 PD SR Premium (Polar White)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Might be worth trying something.  The wife reckons in her 2014 tourer, if she puts feet on first then face she gets more on her feet and if in the other order more on her face. Although I think she has separate buttons, where as ours scrolls through...   :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal