i30 Owners Club

i30 diesel springs

buddy · 6 · 2890

Offline buddy

• 2nd Gear
Saw  Elantra 25mm. lowered springs for sale on Ebay at a good price. Are these compatible with i30 coils?

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
no they are different.if you are in Australia i can give you part # for pedders front and rear 35mm lowered springs.
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline buddy

• 2nd Gear
We've 'spoken' before, 2i30s.  I'm in Tasmania.Thought that 25mm. was a nice compromise between cool looks and versatility i.e. clearance. Not sure whether 35mm is too low given that my car does see country roads. However, having your part no's won't hurt, so thanks in anticipation.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
pedders part #2990a front,#2991a rear spring.that's 35mm.after months of research i could only find 35mm.UK,Korean,German and AUS sites only had that height.no one i contacted at a spring company was even willing to make me a custom set,i originally wanted 50mm.but they all said i would need to cut them to go lower than 35mm.the height its at now is just nice.when Ive got 5 people and a full tank of fuel i can go over a speed hump and it goes nowhere near scraping. i hope I've helped some. :cool: :razz:    and one more detail i nearly forgot,hatch,cw,diesel and petrol all use that same part# front and rear. :razz:

Offline buddy

• 2nd Gear

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
no probem, :razz:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal