i30 Owners Club

Dashboard screen in Italian

aob13 · 3 · 3529

Offline aob13

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      United Kingdom
Hi there,

I bought a Hyundai i30 Hatchback 1.6 CRDi Blue drive Active 5 door from my mother in law back in June. Everything was working fine, I took it to the garage, and then picked it up Monday. I only noticed on Friday, while I was trying up to Scotland, that my dashboard panel (the one right in the middle of the speedomoter, where it says how many miles until refueling is needed and so on) was in English, but other pieces of information (when you change it) was in Italian. For example, I opened the door when I was parked, and it said 'Door open' in Italian.

I've looked at this video but I do not have these options/buttons on my wheel :link: Change Hyundai display from Korean to English/French/Spanish - YouTube

My steering wheel looks like this: https://cdn.proxyparts.com/parts/100457/7925893/large/bd9c39f6-9916-42e2-a8dc-e79387e519aa.jpg

Is there any way to change it back to English? I can't for the love of me find it in the manual.

Thanks again,
Adrian
  • Hyundai i30 Hatchback 1.6 CRDi Blue drive Active 5D

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
To enter the system settings : turn ignition on (do not start vehicle) and hold the Trip button till the setting options appear.

Offline aob13

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      United Kingdom
To enter the system settings : turn ignition on (do not start vehicle) and hold the Trip button till the setting options appear.

Thank you very much for this, its worked!
  • Hyundai i30 Hatchback 1.6 CRDi Blue drive Active 5D

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal