i30 Owners Club

Need replacement Sliding Blocks for window regulator

CRC · 2 · 1099

Offline CRC

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      NSW
Front right hand side window has a broken the sliding block on the Electric Window Regulator.

My internet search only identifies replacement sliding blocks as available from the UK / Germany or a US site that sources from Turkey.
Does anyone have contact details of a supplier within Australia or a recommended O/S supplier that delivers fairly quickly.

Car
i30 2009 SLX CDRi

Apologies in advance - still learning the site and how to update my profile.
  • i30 FD 2009

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Front right hand side window has a broken the sliding block on the Electric Window Regulator.

My internet search only identifies replacement sliding blocks as available from the UK / Germany or a US site that sources from Turkey.
Does anyone have contact details of a supplier within Australia or a recommended O/S supplier that delivers fairly quickly.

Car
i30 2009 SLX CDRi

Apologies in advance - still learning the site and how to update my profile.
You may  find some in Ebay or Gumtree but I've got mine from a seller in Turkey and they send them quick although this tiime of the year may slow things a little.

:link: 2X Window Regulator Repair Clips Brackets Front Right Door for Hyundai I30 2007 793198088263 | eBay

Bross

BWR5018

getting a little pricey with shipping + GST  but still a cheaper  alternative. I usually get 4 to spread the shipping. Last order I got left and right front. They all fail eventually.

I bet it was the one closet to the lock that cracked? And the other is intact? I have only ever replace the one, done thre of my cars now, going ok.

Also there may be a little black bumpstop in the bottom of the clip, save it and fit it to the new one, stops a hard landing at the end of travel but often they are long gone and or disintegrated.

Also seen some repairers quoting total recondition , remove and refit with heavy duty  reinforced updated sliders, around $385.

or $220 exhange But you can get a new genuine from Adelaide for under $200. More work as you'd have to drill the rivets out and swap over the speaker

My BullShit meter is peaking out at this point.

I always have a couple on hand just in case

Bross

BWR5018

Fairly confident they're all going to be similar.

I'll drop a PM too you.
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal