i30 Owners Club

2019 i30 Nline Heater acting weird

Offline robbo137

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar to what i have with my heather in my 2019 i30 Nline in their i30s. I'm unsure, but i think most late model i30s would have a similar heater to my Nline's dual climate control?

When the AC is off, and i turn the heating up in increments of 1 degree C - the temperature doesn't really get warmer until it gets to around 28-29 degrees C. I think the lowest temperature is 16 or so and the highest is 32. Once it gets to around 29, the air starts to feel warmer and then from 29-32 (before it hits high) - the temperature does get incrementally warmer. There doesn't appear to be any difference in temperature from low to 29 degrees C.

Is this happening to anyone else? or is it maybe a localised problem specific to me?

Thanks
  • 2019 i30 Nline 1.6T

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Get it checked out next service,  or call & organise now. You'll need to request a copy of readings taken by a thermopile , electronic  or infra-red type.
Our hands are a bit like our ears , can't really define minute changes .
( ears register db- which is actually a doubling of loudness -from memory )
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline robbo137

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Thanks mickd

My next service is only a few months away so i think it can wait till then. Hopefully it's nothing and i'm just not picking it up!
  • 2019 i30 Nline 1.6T

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
I'm assuming this is when the car is at normal operating temperature and not cold start?
  • 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal