i30 Owners Club

Changing car enter/exit tune?

Offline Equitorium

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      England
Hey Guys,

This may be something that isn't possible at all but i figured I'd post and ask anyway.
I've recently bought a Hyundai i30 Turbo, when entering and exiting the car it plays a tune. I know there's no way of changing it from the settings within the car but i imagine it's saved somewhere within the car's cpu. Has anybody ever tried changing this or know how to change it? Or even where to start to look at this?

Thanks  :)
  • i30 1.6L Turbo

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hey Guys,

This may be something that isn't possible at all but i figured I'd post and ask anyway.
I've recently bought a Hyundai i30 Turbo, when entering and exiting the car it plays a tune. I know there's no way of changing it from the settings within the car but i imagine it's saved somewhere within the car's cpu. Has anybody ever tried changing this or know how to change it? Or even where to start to look at this?

Thanks  :)

Welcome.  Definitely don't believe it is changeable, but I always turn mine off. Not sure about where to do it on the 2016 Turbo model though.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Mutley

• 4th Gear
  • Woof!

• au Australia
      Melbourne

• Fiery Red 2019 Premium!
    • Mutley Productions
Yeah I just turned this off today as it was annoying. It would be nice to be able to change the phone ring tune...Haven't found a setting for that yet.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Yeah I just turned this off today as it was annoying. It would be nice to be able to change the phone ring tune...Haven't found a setting for that yet.

I offered to turn off the welcome tone in the Wife's Kona but she quite likes it! "don't you dare!"  :spitty: :crazy2:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal