• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks Trev, A mate just sent me a link.. went to post it and found yours! Nine minutes too slow. :crazy1:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
So $960 for a set of mags, GPS and whatever else they deleted for the go. Reckon I would be looking at the higher spec model myself.

Personally I would have let Kia go hard for the $19990 market, that's why you have two brands.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

So $960 for a set of mags, GPS and whatever else they deleted for the go. Reckon I would be looking at the higher spec model myself.

That's what they expect the salesman to attempt. Often an entry level anything will generate more upsells.  :crazy1:

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

That's what they expect the salesman to attempt. Often an entry level anything will generate more upsells.  :crazy1:
Yep.
It's just a "Come hither"
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
At $22,490 for the 6sp Diesel, I'd be tempted if Firty were at the end of her life. I like getting a base model and then busying myself tricking it up with gadgets of my own liking.
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Yep.

Yes, like a loss leader... Oh, sorry.. they have been really popular so there's a 2 month waiting list, but this one with Alloys and GPS is only a $1000 or so more...  :evil:

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

Yep.

Yes, like a loss leader... Oh, sorry.. they have been really popular so there's a 2 month waiting list, but this one with Alloys and GPS is only a $1000 or so more...  :evil:
When I was managing Goodyear stores if Bridgestone or Dunlop came out with a new tyre I'd buy a set in the most common size. Then when people were enquiring about new tyres if they mentioned the opposition (if they didn't, I'd prompt them), I'd be like, "Oh. I've got those here. Then when they were on my premises, a couple of very subtle nudges about the " weak points" of the other brands (never criticised, just very subtle "suggestions") and they'd buy what I wanted them to.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Did similar in some of my sales jobs over the years. Better quality stuff sells itself when compared to basic.  :goodjob:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal