i30 Owners Club

andsome · 10 · 1695

Offline andsome

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK
I have not been here for long,but have spotted what I think maybe a trend. Maybe it's just the topics that I choose to look at,but I can't help but notice that most of the replies come from admin or moderators. Has anyone researched this?
  • Not driving at present on medical grounds

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
It's because they outnumber the rest :laughter:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
 :lol:

And the Admins and Mod's do so due to them frequenting the forum more often than most other users :)

Offline Miss Warren

• 2nd Gear
Quote from: andsome
... have spotted what I think maybe a trend

I think you're pretty trendy  :KissLips: :needspecscleaning:

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
You are possibly correct andsome - you (considering you are a new member), happen to be a quite a prolific poster which is most welcomed. It would be nice if there were more like you. I am fast getting to the end of my bumper fun book.

The trend you have observed may be that this is basically a technical forum with a lot of activity in the motoring sections. The Admin and mods have been long term members and have become internet comrades. We are like a bunch of blokes in a pub or around the barbecue, ogling the ladies,  telling tall tales and having a laugh. The jokes, pictures and general sections are thus a bolt hole for them to indulge in banter (and for @Dazzler to collect contributions for his Facebook page).

Miss Warren is a sarcastic old gal who remains spritely enough to join in. I think she may have taken a fancy to you................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Miss Warren is a sarcastic old gal who remains spritely enough to join in. I think she may have taken a fancy to you................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If andsome makes his move before she croaks it he might make it into her will :D

Offline andsome

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
I ain't that hard up. :hatoff:

Offline andsome

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
You are possibly correct andsome - you (considering you are a new member), happen to be a quite a prolific poster which is most welcomed. It would be nice if there were more like you. I am fast getting to the end of my bumper fun book.

The trend you have observed may be that this is basically a technical forum with a lot of activity in the motoring sections. The Admin and mods have been long term members and have become internet comrades. We are like a bunch of blokes in a pub or around the barbecue, ogling the ladies,  telling tall tales and having a laugh. The jokes, pictures and general sections are thus a bolt hole for them to indulge in banter (and for @Dazzler to collect contributions for his Facebook page).

I like ogling the ladies,it's about all that I'm allowed these days.  :disapp: :disapp:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for explaining that @AlanHo

Yes Miss Warren is a person from my distant past that Shambles managed to literally dig up. She's quite nice @andsome if you look past the mildew and decomposition. Beggars can't be choosers!  :snigger:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline andsome

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
Thanks for explaining that @AlanHo

Yes Miss Warren is a person from my distant past that Shambles managed to literally dig up. She's quite nice @andsome if you look past the mildew and decomposition. Beggars can't be choosers!  :snigger:

I'm not begging.  :happydance: :happydance:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal