i30 Owners Club

Will facelifted headlights fit my 2008 i30

Offline xlipower

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
      Rudkoebing

• Me in Southern France, trying out a 650 HP F1 car
The other day my car was damaged by a loose horse. Insurance will pay for the repairs. I have talked with the repair shop, and they are willing to fit the new headlights from the facelifted 2010 model if they are the same size..

Does anyone know if this is possible. I like the look of the new headlights, so would be really cool to have them installed instead of the originals..

From what i can see on pictures of the facelift, the shape of the lamps have not changed, just the inside shape and color. The new model is being launched tomorrow here in denmark, so I haven't seen it "live" yet..

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I am almost certain they will fit...Good luck.(told you you would get good Karma) :D
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline eyecon

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• Australia's Capital

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
im sure the i30 is still the fd model,on the compliance tag it says on mine fd [09].see if someone with a newer model has that on their tag.  :idea:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear
  • LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld

Offline xlipower

• 2nd Gear

• dk Denmark
      Rudkoebing

• Me in Southern France, trying out a 650 HP F1 car
It is now confirmed by Hyundai that they will fit, and they will be replaced this week along with all the repairs and the warranty fix on my aircon.. Looking foreward to get it back. I have been equipped with a Toyota Corolla Verso as a temporary car.. My god - The Hyundai is just so much more comfortable..!

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal